The Epson PowerLite 95 Multimedia Projector is an affordable yet high performance multimedia projector that offers high brightness, flexible connectivity options, and a built-in microphone input and speaker.
It offers 2,600 lumens output, a 2000:1 contrast ratio and employs an energy efficient 200W E-TORL lamp. It has a native resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels (XGA) and offers support for NTSC, PAL and SECAM TV signals and has universal voltage 100-240V AC 50/60Hz power requirements so it can tag along wherever you go.
The HDMI input can be used for digital connectivity with laptops and media players to deliver high quality audio and video in a single cable, while its two USB connections allow for additional media projection with support for several photo formats and video from a USB storage device.
A built-in microphone input allows for audio through the integrated 16-watt speaker, allowing for even more versatility with presentation and allowing teachers to engage the whole classroom without needing additional speakers or raising their voice to the class. The unit also features wireless capability and A/V presentations can be projected over the network. Images can be displayed from a networked location or in up to four other classrooms.
Added conveniences make this projector a breeze to use. The closed captioning feature allows for hearing impaired students to easily follow along in class, and a 1.2x optical zoom and automatic keystone correction (+/-30°) allow for picture and positioning adjustments. An A/V mute comes in handy to pause a presentation momentarily, and the sleep mode can be set from 1-30 minutes to save energy and lamp life.
Weighing just 7 pounds, the PowerLite 95 is lightweight and compact so it can be easily transported. Its combination of connectivity, brightness, high performance and affordable price tag make this multimedia projector a solid addition to any classroom or other space with multimedia and networking requirements.
- 2,600 ISO Lumens and 2000:1 Contrast Ratio
- The PowerLite 95 offers 2,600 lumens color and white light output and a 2000:1 contrast ratio to provide high performance brightness and balanced colorful projected images.
- 3LCD, 3-Chip Optical Engine
- This projector utilizes 3 chips for true-to-life color, and uses 25% less electricity per lumen of brightness compared to DLP projectors.
- NTSC, PAL, SECAM
- The unit features video versatility and in addition to projecting in NTSC (North American standard system), it also projects NTSC 4.43, PAL, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-60 and SECAM. It is compatible with several PC and Mac computer resolutions, and has universal voltage for additional flexibility of use.
- RJ-45 Connectivity
- Project presentations over the network with both audio and video through just one connection. Users can display images from any networked location or in up to four different rooms simultaneously. This is ideal for distance learning applications, collaborative sharing and promoting an engaging learning environment.
- Built-in Speaker
- This projector integrates a mono 16W speaker for the audio to accompany your visual presentations. Additionally, the microphone input works with wired or wireless dynamic or condenser microphones with volume that can be controlled using the remote control.
- Versatile Connectivity
- HDMI, 2 USB ports, audio out, monitor out, and VGA inputs allow for versatile use with several components to enrich classroom presentations. Deliver both audio and video through a single HDMI cable or pair it with laptops, Blu-ray or media players. It can be paired with the Epson DC-06 document camera, or deliver PC-free slideshows with a USB flash drive (supports multiple file formats - JPEG, PNG, GIF and BMP).
- Efficient E-TORL Lamp
- A 200-watt E-TORL bulb lasts up to 6,000 hours and minimizes light diffraction and light leakage. This high quality, energy efficient lamp allows for more presentation time and minimized costs to your wallet and the environment.
- Wireless Capable
- This projector can connect to a wireless network with the included Mac and PC compatible software or an optional Quick Wireless Connection USB key, for PC only.
- High Density Filter
- The filter employed in this unit has been reworked from the previous Epson generation to offer two times the surface area, adding a higher level of protection against dust particles that can interfere with projector operation.
- Built-in Teaching Aids
- Four pre-set templates are available, or you can create a custom template to project lines or chalkboards, eliminating the need for teachers and students to write these on the board. A customizable user button on the remote control allows you to easily display the pattern.
- Message Broadcasting
- With other networked Epson projectors, you can distribute event memos or broadcast instructions.
- Integrated Security
- Several security features include Kensington-style lock provision, padlock and security cable hole and a password protect function. In any installation environment, security is key and it's important to protect your investment.
- Fully Functional Remote
- The included remote control offers several features like a source search, A/V mute button, volume control and mouse functionality.