The khaki F-10 Medium Shoulder Bag Ruggedware by Domke is a lightweight and very durable bag for anyone who is outside much of the time and needs a bag that can handle a load without fear of the bag wearing out. This bag is designed to handle a compact digital SLR with a lens mounted, extra lens and various accessories.
The tough water-resistant, breathable cotton canvas construction is meant to take a beating. The bag has ample space for gear and is considered a real "shooter's bag". Open it quickly, grab your camera and get the shot. The hook and loop closure is firm holding and rapid for use. The open cell construction on the bottom adds cushioning for additional protection when the bag touches the ground.
Inside, the bag has two dividers that are easily movable and can be configured to suit whatever gear you are carrying on any given day. For portability, the hand strap is removable and is functional irrespective if the bag is open or closed.
The name Domke is synonymous with bag quality. Their bags have graced the shoulders of journalists from all four corners of the planet for decades. Backed by a two-year warranty, the F-10 delivers quality and functionality that underscore the Domke reputation.
- High-quality, weather-tough, durable cotton canvas that is treated with special non-solvent, environmentally friendly waxes - weather-resistant
- Distressed patina finish
- Great for those who want to travel light
- Padded interior has a soft tricot lining
- Large front zippered pocket that could hold a point and shoot camera, MP3 player, cell phone, and accessories
- Adjustable non-slip Gripper Strap, removable hand carrying strap, top carry handle, steel snap hooks and YKK zipper
- Ideal for compact digital SLR with lens mounted, extra lens and accessories