The F-4AF Pro System Bag by Domke is a 'shooter's bag". With its four pockets and two removable inserts, you can store all the ear you need for a light assignment. The camera can be stored in shooting position so that when the shot presents itself, all you need do is open the bag, grab the DSLR, shoot and move on.
Aside from a camera and zoom lens, the padded inserts will hold extra lenses as well as a larger strobe. The F-4AF is constructed from cotton canvas and open cell foam on the bottom while the fabric itself is treated with a special formula that protects it from weather. The fabric is breathable and will take on an aged look of its own after numerous uses. The included refinishing wax will bring the bag back to its original patina. For portability, there is an adjustable, non-slip Domke Gripper Strap as well as a removable hand strap.
The reputation of Domke Bags is well-known. Domke bags have graced the shoulders of photojournalists from all the four corners of the planet. They are renowned for their durability, functionality as shooting bags and ease of use. For pro or amateur, this is a rugged, and formidable choice for a bag when you need something that will last.
- Great working bag for small assignments
- 4 pockets, 2 removable inserts
- The bag is treated with special non-solvent, environmentally friendly waxes to afford the fabric a lifelong resistance to inclement weather
- The special formula allows the fabric to breathe while the waxes produce a unique, timeless, weathered, distressed patina finish - by using the included refinishing wax, bags can be restored to its original finish quickly and easily
- The fabric produces a unique distressed and weathered look right from the start
- Heavy-duty YKK zipper and steel snap hook
- Removable inserts permit you to configure the bag to hold whatever gear you need on that day