The Microsoft Wireless Desktop 800 Keyboard and Mouse is compatible with both Windows and Apple computers. The wireless mouse is designed for left or right-handed use and uses an optical sensor to provide greater speed, accuracy and reliability than a typical ball mouse. It also does not suffer from clogs the way older mice do. It also features a scroll wheel for swift navigation through documents and websites.
A 2.4 GHz connection provides reliable operation at distances of up to 15'. A snap-in USB transceiver stows under the mouse for portability while an On/Off switch allows you to conserve battery use. The mouse boasts a long battery life to ensure it is always available when you need it.
The keyboard includes several hot keys for easy access to frequently used controls like calculator, volume controls, mute, and play/pause. It also includes a button that takes you directly to the Windows start menu.
- 2.4 GHz wireless offers a secure and reliable connection with up to a 15' range
- 1000 DPI provides responsive cursor control
- Scroll wheel allows for speedy navigation through documents and websites
- Designed for comfortable use with left or right-handed users
- Easy-access hot keys for calculator, volume controls, mute, and play/pause as well as the Windows Start menu
- Snap-in USB transceiver stows conveniently under mouse for portability
- Power switch turns the mouse on and off for up to 15 months of battery life, depending on usage
- Battery status indicator lights let you know when your batteries are running low
- Keyboard and mouse are compatible with Windows and Mac systems