Stay organized and entertained with the Sony ICDAX412 Digital Voice Recorder. It has a built-in 2GB memory with an SD card slot, which affords an additional 16GB of storage capacity for lectures, notes, music, meetings or any other audio you may want to record. The maximum recording time afforded by the internal memory is 500+ hrs, but a 16GB microSD card can expand the ICDAX412's maximum recording time upwards of 4000+ hrs.
The ICDAX412 features five different MP3 recording rates to choose from, depending on the quality you desire for each particular recording session. The built-in stereo microphone is omni-directional and features the S-Microphone System, which allows for increased sensitivity when needed and more natural stereo audio reproduction. The microphone also features Hi/Med/Lo gain settings, as well as Voice Operated Recording (VOR).
Making recording and playback more convenient, the ICDAX412 is equipped with an LCD display, multiple language displays and record date, time and elapsed time displays as well. It has an LED operational indicator, as well as illuminated Record and Play buttons. Plus, it can be set in various modes such as Continuous Play, Easy Search and Noise-Cut during record and playback. It also features Direct Record to Play, Erase, Move File, Protect, Play/Stop, Record/Pause Scene Select, Low-Cut and Track Mark functions as well.
As an added luxury, the ICDAX412 boasts a built-in stand and Sound Organizer PC software. It also features a USB port, 3.5mm stereo mic input and 3.5mm stereo headphone output. The ICDAX412 has an integrated speaker for listening back to recordings out loud when privacy is not a concern. It comes with two AAA batteries that can last up to 60 hrs. The device is USB charge capable and the recorder can fit easily in your pocket or purse and is barely noticeable in your hand, weighing a scant 3.0 oz.
- Quality Recording
- For enhanced recording quality, the ICDAX412 features a MP3 192 kbps recording format, Low Cut & Noise Cut features to cut out distracting background noise during recordings and the S-Microphone Recording System. The S-Mic function is highly sensitive in quieter settings or when recording from a distance. It also uses omni-directional microphones for more natural stereo audio reproduction
- Ease of Use
- Greatly easing the recording process is the VOR feature, which facilitates Voice Operated Recording. The ICDAX412 is also equipped with a large LCD viewing screen that displays six lines of data for quickly identifying files, folders and functional settings. There are illuminated Record and Play buttons, which allow you operate the device in the dark
- Focused Recording & Playback Features
- The ICDAX412 allows users to set optimum recording conditions with features like Scene Select and place track marks (like bookmarks) on recordings during a session or during playback. Users can control playback speed up to 2x faster, while keeping the pitch the same with a variable playback speed feature. Plus A to B locations can be set for quick fast-forward, rewind and repeat between the set points on a recording
- Enhanced Performance
- The ICDAX412 offers 500+ hrs of maximum recording time, which can be enhanced to 4000+ hrs through the use of a 16GB microSD card. When recording for lengthy periods of time, the dual AAA batteries are designed to last an impressive 60 hrs