Stay organized and entertained with the Sony ICDPX312D Digital Voice Recorder with Voice-to-Print Software. It has a built-in 2GB memory with an SD card slot, which affords an additional 16GB of storage capacity for lectures, notes, music, meetings or any other audio you may want to record. The maximum recording time afforded by the internal memory is 500+ hrs, but a 16GB microSD card can expand the ICDPX312D's maximum recording time upwards of 4000+ hrs.
The ICDPX312D features MP3 recording from a monaural microphone. You can choose from several different MP3 recording rates, depending on the quality you desire for each particular recording session. The built-in microphone also features Hi/Med/Lo gain sensitivity settings, as well as Voice Operated Recording (VOR).
Making recording and playback more convenient, the ICDPX312D is equipped with an LCD display, multiple language displays and record date, time and elapsed time displays as well. It has an LED operational indicator and can be set in various modes such as Continuous Play, Easy Search and Noise-Cut during record and playback. It also features Direct Record to Play, Erase, Move File, Protect, Play/Stop, Record/Pause Scene Select, Low-Cut and Track Mark functions as well.
One of the ICDPX312D's highlights is the Dragon NaturallySpeaking software (English only). This brilliant program will save you plenty of time and help you escape the aggravation of typing and transcribing notes, letters, lectures, conference calls and meetings that you've recorded with your ICDPX312D Digital Voice Recorder. The Dragon NaturallySpeaking Voice-to-Print software was designed to take your high-quality, audible recordings and transform the spoken words into print. Once the software does its job, you are left with a transcribed and printed version of all your voice recordings. This is ideal for students recording lectures and any professionals in need of archiving daily voice recordings to print.
Another accommodating benefit afforded by the ICDPX312D is its useful 3.5mm stereo mic input, which facilitates additional microphone connection for higher-quality recordings, as well as cable extension for getting the external mic closer to the audio source. Listening back to recordings is possible through the ICDPX312D's integrated 300mW front speaker. If you prefer or need privacy, there is also a 3.5mm stereo headphone/speaker output. The ICDPX312D was designed to travel with you. It's lightweight, portable and small enough to slip into a pocket or purse. Plus, the two AAA batteries required to power the ICDPX312D provide up to 55 hours of recording before you'll need replacement batteries.
- Quality Recording
- For enhanced recording quality, the ICDPX312D features an MP3 192 kbps recording format, Low Cut & Noise Cut features to cut out distracting background noise during recordings. The monaural microphone also has Hi/Med/Lo sensitivity settings for enhanced control over recording quality
- LCD Display & Ease of Use
- Greatly easing the recording process is the VOR feature, which facilitates Voice Operated Recording. The ICDPX312D is also equipped with a large LCD viewing screen that displays data for quickly identifying files, folders and functional settings. There is a set of intuitive keys as well, which allows you to adjust several functions and quickly navigate the LCD menu displays. Plus the Play and Record buttons are big and easy to see
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking Voice-to-Print Software for PC
- This brilliant software will save you plenty of time and help you escape the aggravation of typing and transcribing notes, letters, lectures, conference calls and meetings that you've recorded with your ICDPX312D Digital Recorder. This particular Dragon NaturallySpeaking Voice-to-Print software is for the English language only. It was designed to take your high-quality, audible recordings and transform the spoken words into print. Once the software does its job, you are left with a transcribed and printed version of all your voice recordings. This is ideal for students and any professionals in need of archiving daily voice recordings to print
- Focused Recording & Playback Features
- The ICDPX312D allows users to set optimum recording conditions with features like Scene Select and place track marks (like bookmarks) on recordings during a session or during playback. Users can control playback speed up to 2x faster, while keeping the pitch the same with a variable playback speed feature. Plus A to B locations can be set for quick fast-forward, rewind and repeat between the set points on a recording
- Enhanced Performance
- The ICDPX312D offers 500+ hrs of maximum recording time, which can be enhanced to 4000+ hrs through the use of a 16GB microSD card. When recording for lengthy periods of time, the dual AAA batteries are designed to last an impressive 55 hrs