The Quantum Qflash TRIO Basic QF8NB Shoe Mount Flash (For Nikon) combines several of Quantum's venerable Qflash system technologies into one complete dedicated shoe mount flash, and has full TTL dedication to Nikon cameras. Slip it onto the camera hot-shoe, connect any Quantum Turbo battery (not included), and shoot studio-quality flash photos non-stop, 24 hours a day without slowing down or overheating.
The Qflash uses parabolic reflectors for clean, even light spread, and the reflectors are removable for bare-bulb lighting. The flash can be used either on-camera on its own or on-camera as a master to other off-camera units.
The TRIO Basic includes many of the same functions as other Qflash models including: Manual, Auto, Auto-Fill, TTL, and Program (Pre-Sets) modes. The TRIO Basic has high-speed sync capabilities, and can be powered by any Quantum heavy-duty Turbo-series battery, which allows for almost unlimited rapid-fire, full-power flashes. It has a user-replaceable flash tube, a coiled 6' (1.8 m) power cable, a removable reflector and includes 2 flat white UV diffusers. A wide variety of optional light modifiers are available. A power pack is not included.
- Compact, shoe-mount Qflash with high-speed sync capabilities.
- Full TTL dedication for Nikon cameras.
- Manual, Auto, Auto-Fill, TTL, and Program (Pre-Sets) Modes.
- Unlimited rapid-fire, full power flashes.
- Removable long and short power cords.
- User replaceable flash tube.
- Removable reflector, bare-bulb flash capable.
- Wide variety of light modifiers available.