The SM10 Rackmount 10-Channel Line Mixer from Samson is a versatile line-level audio mixer ideal for stage and studio applications. The mixer has a 1RU metal chassis that fits into any standard equipment rack. All 10 channels have 1/4" stereo inputs with balance controls, while 2 channels also include XLR mic inputs. Each channel has a switchable input level to accommodate a variety of input devices.
The mixer offers stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs, with versatile signal routing through main mix, mix B, monitor, and EFX bus outputs. There are discrete, low-noise mic preamps with 48V phantom power to support condenser microphones. There are front-panel headphone and monitor outputs with dedicated volume controls for convenient monitoring. A 6-segment LED meter makes it easy to keep tabs on volume levels.
- Ideal for a variety of venues and applications from stage to studio
- Slim 1RU metal chassis fits into any standard 19" equipment rack
- All 10 channels have 1/4" stereo inputs, while 2 channels also include XLR mic inputs
- Each channel has balance controls and +4dBu/-10dBV switchable input levels, allowing you to blend relative levels between channels and accommodate a variety of input devices
- There are stereo XLR and 1/4" main outputs, plus main mix, mix B, monitor, and EFX bus outputs for versatile signal routing
- Discrete, low-noise mic preamps with 48V phantom power support connection of condenser microphones
- All of the controls have center detents for convenient tactile control, ideal for low-light environments
- A pair of aux sends let you route signals to external effects processors, or create a separate mix for stage monitors
- Front-panel headphone and monitor outputs with dedicated volume controls offer convenient monitoring
- A 6-segment LED meter makes it easy to keep tabs on volume levels, and there is also a meter/headphone source control for added flexibility
- The internal power supply eliminates the need for unsightly and bulky power bricks