Vello's Wireless ShutterBoss Timer Remote (Sony Alpha Connection) doesn't just trip your shutter wirelessly. It's also equipped to handle a long list of timer functions: self-timer, interval timer, long exposure timer, as well as controlling the number of continuous shutter releases. It works with a vast array of different cameras--just swap out the camera release cable for the correct camera. The transmitter works at distances up to 250' (80 m) on any one of 99 channels over a reliable 2.4GHz frequency.
Timer delays, exposure times, and intervals can be set for up to 99 hours, 59 minutes, 59 seconds, in one-second increments. You can also choose anywhere from 1 to 99 continuous shots or you can set the ShutterBoss to take an unlimited number of photos. The receiver uses a CR2 lithium battery, and the transmitter uses 2x AAA batteries, which can last up to 4 years on standby.
- Compatible Cameras
Sony: Alpha A100, A200, A300, A350, A500, A550, A560, A580, A700, A850, A900, SLT A33, SLT A35, SLT A37, SLT A55, SLT A57, SLT A65, SLT A77
Minolta: 7D, 5D, 7i, 7, A1, A2
- Receiver can be adapted to work with most other cameras by swapping out the camera release cable.
- Channel Selector
- 99 possible radio channels, plus one universal channel, over the reliable FSK 2.4 GHz frequency. No dip switches to set. One transmitter can trigger multiple receivers.
- Extended Range
- Up to 250' (80 m)
- Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired.
- Dual-Function Release
- Press halfway to focus; press full to trigger shutter.
- Delayed Release
- Delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
- Take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
- Interval Control
- Control the amount of time between multiple shots.
- Long Exposure
- Control the length of the exposure remotely.
- LED Indicators
- Confirm pre-focus and exposure.
- Ultra-Low Power
- AAA transmitter batteries can last up to four years on standby.