The nVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1024MB PCIe Display Card from PNY is a powerful 3D display card for use with Windows computer systems. The card installs in an available PCI Express 2.0 x16 slot. It requires an empty adjacent slot to accommodate its double-width form factor.
The card supports a number of advanced graphics technologies. It can handle games and applications that are written using the DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.1 libraries with equal ease. It can be used with an optional nVIDIA 3D Vision kit to add true 3D support to your computing experience. If your system can support two of these cards you can take advantage of SLI technology, which effectively doubles 3D graphics performance by spreading the rendering workload across two GPUs.
The card's GPU also offers support for nVIDIA CUDA and PhysX technologies. CUDA allows compatible applications to leverage the card's powerful processor to aid in computations, which translates into a significant speed boost. The PhysX engine is used by games to simulate real-world physics. As this is handled by the GPU, it allows the computer's CPU to work on other aspects of gameplay -- which translates into smoother gameplay at higher resolution!
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support
- DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support is designed for ultra-high performance, especially in the API's key graphics feature -- GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- nVIDIA 3D Vision Ready
- Support for nVIDIA 3D Vision brings a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to your PC. The optional 3D Vision kit is a combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software that work together to transform hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D. In addition, you can watch 3D movies and view 3D digital photographs in eye popping, crystal-clear quality.
- nVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready
- Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience with the power of nVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. nVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- nVIDIA CUDA Technology
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- nVIDIA PhysX Technology
- Full support for nVIDIA PhysX technology enables a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience.
- nVIDIA SLI Technology
- Industry leading nVIDIA SLI Technology offers amazing performance scaling for the world's premier gaming solution.
- 32x Anti-Aliasing Technology
- Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- nVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology
- High-definition video decoding acceleration and post-processing combine to deliver unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and videos.
- HDMI Output
- HDMI output allows you to output HD video and audio signals to an HDTV via a single cable.
- Dual-Link DVI Support
- The card is able to drive some of the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays. It supports up to 2560 x 1600 pixels via Dual-Link DVI, complete with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- PCI Express 2.0 Support
- Designed for the PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture, which offers the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry 3D applications -- all while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards.