The Predator Xtreme 10x42 Binocular, from Steiner uses a unique CAT (Color Adjusted Transmission) technology resulting in a bold color contrast between your object under view and its surroundings; be they wooded areas, foliage or shade. It has specially designed NBR-Longlife rubber armoring for added protection against bumps, knocks, and scratches. A new ergonomic design combines with a rigid polycarbonate chassis for comfort that is both strong and durable. Gloved hands in cold weather? No problem. The large center focus wheel is easy to use even with gloves in harsh conditions. These Predators are fogproof and waterproof to 3.3 feet / 1 meter. They are pressure purged to 14psi with dry nitrogen and argon gases for all-weather premium performance. These are but a few of Steiner's achievements. Their dedication to optical perfection and dependable performance has enhanced the outdoor sighting experiences of their customers worldwide.
Game hunting and rugged outdoor use demand high performance from your sporting optics. Durable construction, proprietary "Extreme Contrast" special lens coating optics with especially high levels of contrast, and ease of operation under all weather conditions are prime considerations when choosing a fine pair of binoculars to take along on your next safari or scouting adventure. The Steiner Predator Xtreme 10x42 binocular is sure to please even the most discerning of optics enthusiasts. It delivers crisp & clear viewing, precise ergonomic handling and is extremely durable. This lightweight Predator Extreme binocular incorporates the high standards of Steiner optics, delivering game-sensing contrast and exceptional light transmission. You won't miss out on a single sighting when you're looking through the Steiner Predator Xtreme 10x42.
- Steiner's unique CAT (Color Adjusted Transmission) technology provides bold color contrast between the object being viewed and its surroundings
- The large center focus wheel is easy to use, even with gloves in harsh conditions
- Ergonomic design uses a rigid polycarbonate chassis that is durable and light
- Specially designed NBR-Longlife armor provides handling comfort and extra protection from bumps, knocks, and scratches
- Pressure-purged to 14psi with dry nitrogen and argon gases for waterproof and fogproof performance in all weather conditions
- Waterproof to 3.3 ft
- Twist-up, contoured rubber eyecups