As a centerpiece of home theater entertainment, the Onkyo HT-S9400THX Home Theater Receiver offers superb Blu-ray HD audio/video matching performance at an affordable price. Designed and built with both home theater pundits and home audio connoisseurs in mind, it boasts a total of (6) HD inputs that support 3D video and 1080p video upconversion by Marvell.
In the convenience of your own home, you can finally watch your favorite movies come alive with Digital Dolby Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio and High Resolution Audio decoders. Moreover, with this receiver you'll get 7.1-channel analog audio inputs for legacy components; analog RGB inputs for PC video; a Universal port for Onkyo peripherals; and a front-side USB input for iPod models and flash memory devices. It has been designed to connect specifically to the iPod or iPhone, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Other important features include advanced A/V Sync, Digital Cinema Sound, iPod music browsing capabilities, bass/treble control, multiple sound fields, AM/FM radio tuner, optical/coaxial digital audio inputs, and connectivity to virtually any A/V source you can imagine.
With a technological masterpiece designed like this, even its stylish gloss black finish is sure to complement your room's decor.
- Network capability delivers Internet Radio and network streaming
- THX Integrated System Plus Certified
- HDMI V1.4a repeater (4 in/1 out, 1080p compatible) to support 3D and Audio Return Channel
- HDMI video upscaling to 4K with Qdeo Technology by Marvell
- Dolby PLIIz Surround Mode
- Overlaid Graphical On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Powered Zone 2
- Audyssey 2EQ for room correction and speaker calibration
- Audyssey Dynamic EQ for loudness correction
- Direct digital connection of iPod/iPhone via front panel USB port
- Onkyo remote app for iPod/iPhone
Color-Coded Speaker Terminals
Auto Speaker Calibration W/ Mic: Audyssey 2EQ
OSD Out: Basic Overlay