The VGP-BMS80C Bluetooth Laser Mouse from Sony is a compact wireless device that can be used as a standard mouse for a Bluetooth-enabled VAIO computer, or as a wireless remote control for the Sony PlayStation 3.
When used with a PC, the mouse provides precise 800dpi laser tracking for superlative cursor control. Pair the device with a PS3 and you'll be able to use it as a handheld remote control; the top-mounted optical sensor allows you to navigate through menus with ease. The included AA batteries can power the mouse for up to 2 months.
Ground Breaking Innovation
- Part mouse. Part remote. The VAIO Bluetooth Laser Mouse is the ultimate multi-purpose accessory
- Connected to your VAIO in mouse mode, an 800dpi laser ensures smooth, precise movement
- Connected to your Sony PS3 in remote mode, a top mounted optical sensor lets you easily navigate menus and surf the web from the comfort of your couch
- Switch to presentation mode and leverage a software based on-screen pointer that ensures a smoother, steadier movement than laser pointers
Long Battery Life
- Smart power management technology helps conserve precious battery life. During lulls in use, the mouse turns off then automatically resumes as soon as you move it again
- Use the on/off switch when away from your PC for long periods to conserve even more power
- Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 2 months of use
- With integrated Bluetooth technology, this mouse works wirelessly, from a distance of up to 32 feet, with virtually all Bluetooth enabled devices
- Use this mouse as your primary workstation mouse or easily connect it to your Sony PS3 as a remote
- For use with Sony VAIO PCs pre-installed with Microsoft Windows 7, and Windows Vista with integrated built-in Bluetooth functionality
- For use with Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PlayStation 3; the latest system software update is needed