The SYSTEM ZERO Viewfinder V2 for Canon EOS 7D DSLR Cameras from iDC Photo Video is a modified version of the Hoodman HoodLoupe 3.0 add-on viewfinder, and it is compatible with the Canon EOS 7D via an iDC 7D camera plate. The camera plate is sold separately and this modified SYSTEM ZERO viewfinder cannot be used without one. The viewfinder provides full coverage of the camera's 3.0" LCD, and it helps better focus images, and it reduces glare and shadow.
The Hoodman HoodLoupe is modified by a permanently-attached quick-release bracket that allows for quick-release functionality, firmly holding the viewfinder in place on the DSLR. The viewfinder firmly attaches onto an iDC SYSTEM ZERO 7D camera plate by two screws, and the camera plate then attaches to the bottom of the DSLR - lined up perfectly. The camera plate is also useful for expansion with other iDC products.
- Canon EOS 7D Compatible
- Compatible with the Canon EOS 7D via the required iDC 7D camera plate (sold separately), this viewfinder is a modified version of the Hoodman HoudeLoupe 3.0.
- Full Coverage and Zero Glare
- This modified version provides full coverage of 3.0" LCD, eliminating glare and shadows that detract from viewing the camera's display.
- Added Quick-Release Functionality
- A quick-release bracket is permanently attached to the Hoodman HoodLoupe and enables quick-release functionality.