The Hesh NBA Bulls Stereo Headphones (Derrick Rose) from Skullcandy are an ideal companion for the professional DJ and fan of the Chicago Bulls. Featuring huge 50mm drivers, the Bulls-styled headphones deliver booming bass. The parabolic earcups help to boost sound, while the thick leather-touch ear pillow cushions provide comfort and noise isolation. The earcups can also swivel for single-ear monitoring.
The headband is adjustable to fit virtually any head size and is padded for comfort. The single-sided braided nylon cable provides a clean, clear signal path and is also durable and resistant to tangles. It features an inline microphone and control button for hands-free chat and music control with smartphones such as the iPhone and most Blackberry models. The gold-plated 3.5mm mini plug is compatible with MP3 players, CD players and more. A satin travel bag is included for storage.
- Styled after the Chicago Bulls NBA team, with black and red coloring to show your team spirit
- High-quality sound, ideal for professional DJs
- Extra-large 50mm drivers for strong bass response
- Parabolic earcups for enhanced sound
- Thick, soft leather-touch ear pillow cushions provide comfort and noise isolation
- The adjustable, padded headband fits virtually any head size
- Swivel earcups for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable with a nylon braided sheath for a clean signal path, durability, and resistance to tangles
- The inline mic and control button allow you to make calls, take voice notes, and control music playback on compatible smartphones and MP3 players, such as the iPhone and iPod touch
- Gold-plated 3.5mm plug for wide compatibility
- Satin carrying bag included