The Daiwa/Slik DST-43 Broadcast Tripod with Fluid Video Head features a 3-stage leg section and an all-metal head, and a maximum load capacity of 8.8 lb (4 kg). The professional-quality tripod made from die-cast aluminum features a 60mm ball base with a true-fluid pan head. Featuring an LED light, the single bubble leveler of the tripod allows you to adjust the camera's level even in low-light conditions. When activated, the LED light illuminates the leveler for about 20 seconds.
Equipped with 2 handle mounts on both sides, the DST-43 Broadcast Tripod head can accommodate 2 pan bars. A long-side quick release plate allows you to easily mount and dismount your camera. The tripod head is equipped with a counterbalance mechanism and offers +80° to -90° tilt angles.
A built-in mid-level spreader holds the tripod legs in position and allows it to be set up on uneven grounds. Featuring dual-rails on the upper stage, the 3-stage legs add stability and prevent snap-back at the end of panning movements. The DST-43 Broadcast Tripod has a design that resists twisting of its legs.
- 3-stage leg section and all-metal head
- Suitable for use with professional compact HD video cameras weighing up to 8.8 lb (4 kg)
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- 60mm ball base with true-fluid pan head
- Single bubble leveler with LED light for camera leveling in low-light conditions
- LED light illuminates the leveler for about 20 seconds
- 1 pan bar included
- 2 handle mounts at both sides of the head for accommodating 2 pan bars
- Long-side quick release plate for easy mounting and dismounting of the camera
- Counterbalance mechanism
- Offers +80° to -90° tilt angles
- Built-in mid-level spreader to hold the tripod legs in position and allow setting up the tripod on uneven grounds
- Dual-rails on the upper stage of the 3-stage legs add stability and prevent snap-back at the end of panning movements
- Twist-resistant legs