DGS-1008P 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet PoE Switch from D-Link is a smart, economical solution for providing Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) to four different PoE-compatible devices on your network, such as IP security cameras, access points, or VoIP phones. This switch has four Gigabit PoE ports and four Gigabit Ethernet ports.
Among the switch's more advanced features, it supports a 4K MAC address table, has a built-in QoS, as well as power-saving features. As part of those power-saving features, the switch automatically detects the length of connected cables and can adjust power usage for shorter cable connections. In addition, it monitors the link status of every port and drastically reduces power consumption when a port is without a link.
Diagnostic LEDs on the front panel let you know if there are any connection issues, helping you troubleshoot problems as they arise. The switch is the perfect solution for powering network devices located far away from power supplies and is compatible with a wide variety of operating systems.
- Eight 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet switch ports
- Four of the eight Gigabit Ethernet ports can power compatible devices, such as IP cameras, IP phones, and wireless access points
- Supports up to 52 Watts across the 4 PoE ports and up to 15.4 watts per port for individual usage
- Built-in D-Link Green Technology tells the switch to power-off any ports that aren't used and also reduces the amount of power sent through a connected Ethernet cable when that cable is shorter
- IEEE 802.1p QoS for Automatic traffic prioritization
- Sends power to IEEE 802.3af PoE-enabled devices over standard RJ-45 Ethernet cabling
- Up to 1Gbps of dedicated bandwidth per port and up to 2Gbps bandwidth in Full-Duplex Mode
- Jumbo Frame support of up to 9720 bytes
- Auto MDI/MDI-X Crossover for all Ports
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Compatible with virtually any operating system
- Supports MAC address learning
- Plug-and-Play installation
- Limited lifetime warranty