The MagicWand from TwelveSouth connects your Apple Magic Trackpad to your Apple wireless keyboard to create a one-piece input device. It can be paired with your iMac, MacBook and Apple home theater setup.
MagicWand helps you make the most of finger tapping, swiping technology by partnering your keyboard with the trackpad. Everyday tasks like editing and renaming family pictures in iPhoto no longer require a reach across your desk. With MagicWand, the only thing to pick up and position while using a Mac are your hands.
Browse the internet and stream videos and movies from online sites like Hulu and YouTube on the one-piece keyboard and Trackpad. An H-beam keeps the keyboard in-line with the trackpad so you can use your MagicWand kit on any surface, including your lap or the armrest on the recliner.
When you set up your MagicWand, you can position the Trackpad opposite your mousing hand - and use the mouse and trackpad at the same time. Swipe, pinch, and gesture on the Trackpad. Use the mouse for more precise actions like drawing and painting.
MagicWand is easy to set up and you can position the trackpad on either side of your keyboard to accommodate both left and right-handed users. Now you can type, click, scroll and swipe, while integrated rubber feet keep your keyboard in place.
- Home Theater Ready
- If you have an Apple home theater setup, you can use your MagicWand kit on your lap to control what you see on your screen.
- Gesture Ready
- MagicWand makes it easy to use your Magic Trackpad for multi-touch gestures, like swiping, pinching and tapping.
- Two Hand Control
- Use your Magic Trackpad with one hand and your mouse with the other for more control of what's on your screen.
- Special H-Beam
- The H-beam between Trackpad and the keyboard enables you to use MagicWand on a desk or your lap.
- Soft Rubber Feet
- MagicWand has soft, built-in foot pads to keep your keyboard from sliding around your desk and to keep it free of marks.
- Easy Setup
- Simply snap your keyboard into one end of MagicWand and your Trackpad into the other and you are ready to work.
- Left or Right Placement
- You can place your Trackpad on either end of MagicWand, making it ideal for right and left handed users.
- Works exclusively with Apple Magic Trackpad and Apple Wireless Keyboard (sold separately).