The Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer from HP is designed to maximize your printing resources and make in-house printing more affordable. The large ink tanks cut down the cost per page and its automatic calibration saves resources by calibrating without printing a calibration sheet. The HP Vivera ink produces high-quality prints in both grayscale and color and is engineered to resist smudging, fading, and water damage.
The printer has its own built-in 160 GB hard disk which means none of the computer's RAM is used for printing, letting you continue your work while printing large files. Having the built-in hard disk also means you can store commonly printed files in the printer for easy anytime access from anywhere on your local network. The printer comes with a browser-based interface that lets anyone connected to the network monitor the printer's progress. Included with the printer is HP's Instant Printing Pro, letting you add multiple files to the print queue without having to open each one. Once the files are in the queue you can dictate to the printer when the files should be printed. Because the printer constantly monitors resources, it's able to calculate whether or not it has enough supplies left for the next job, saving you time and resources.
Easy And Intuitive
- With this printer you save half the steps needed to get a print so it's easier, and you're more productive. Take advantage of a printer that is so easy and intuitive, you'll wonder why you waited to bring large-format printing in house.
- Eliminate and automate many of the steps involved with traditional large-format printing. HP Instant Printing Pro streamlines the printing process from beginning to end with fast, easy file preparation and automatic nesting, preview, orientation, and crop marks.
- Achieve your desired colors quickly while minimizing unnecessary and expensive trial-and-error printing. This printer's embedded spectrophotometer enables automatic calibration and profiling for greater color accuracy and consistency.
- Save up to 5 minutes on every print. Add large-format printing to your offering without slowing down your workflow. Eliminate time-consuming steps, see fast speeds, and process and manage jobs more effectively with high productivity.
- Speed up the printing process by eliminating some of the time-consuming steps along the way. The HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer lets you submit many files at a time, directly to the printer, without having to wait to open an application.
- Turn around orders quickly and still deliver the high quality that customers demand. With the HP Designjet Z5200 PostScript Printer and HP Vivera pigment inks, you can print up to 445 ft²/hr at production speed without sacrificing quality.
- Large Print Jobs Won't Slow Down Computer
- The printer's 160 GB hard disk provides a large buffer, reducing the chance that your workstation will lock up when printing large files and simplifying the process when you need to reprint.
- Automatic Calibration
- The embedded spectrophotometer provides automatic calibration and media profiling for greater consistency and accuracy every time you print. No need to waste ink or paper on calibration.
- Easily Monitor Resources
- The printer tracks ink and paper levels so you always know how much is left and if you have enough to finish the current print job. The embedded web server lets you monitor these levels from any computer using the printer's web interface.
Any File Format
- Experience dependable, high-quality results on a range of applications, no matter the file format your customer brings. Get high-impact color that's delivered accurately and consistently. Gain efficient operation and a low TCO with this HP printing system.
- Count on a truly dependable printing experience with a built-in PostScript interpreter for in-printer processing of PS and PDF files. And with HP Professional PANTONE Emulation you can meet customer color expectations more quickly and reliably.
- Save time and money by minimizing trial and error printing. This printer's embedded spectrophotometer provides automatic calibration and media profiling for greater consistency and accuracy with the first and every print.
- Optimize your everyday printing and achieve a new level of quality and value. HP Universal Bond Paper and HP Bright White Inkjet Paper feature ColorPRO Technology, providing visibly enhanced print quality and cost-effective everyday printing.