The Designjet 130r from HP uses HP's Color Layering technology to deliver the exact amount of its Vivera ink to produce consistent color every time. Their multilayering ink delivery system enables the Designjet 130 to display the true color exactly as you see it. The tiny 4 picoliter ink drop size and the ultra-thin .0002" line width ensure virtually zero dot visibility from any of the printer's 6 print heads. Because no professional-grade printer would be complete without calibration, HP provides full color management support, perfect for anyone unfamiliar with color accuracy techniques.
Included with the printer is the Designjet's Instant Printing Utility which ensures accurate results by letting you adjust, preview, and create print-ready files from a single interface, then simultaneously print and share them. This eases collaboration, saving both time and resources.
- Create Professional Quality Prints At Home
- With 1200 dpi and the roll feed, you can print posters and banners up to 24 inches wide by 50 feet long. The internal color sensor guarantees consistent color output every time you print
- HP's Color Layering Technology
- Multi-layering technology uses the basic CMYK palette to achieve a much broader range of printable colors. By layering ultra small (4 pl) drops within a single dot, HP Designjet 130 printers produce smoother gradations between tones for virtually grain-free images
- Fade-Resistant Photo Quality Images
- HP's Vivera inks produce consistently high-quality prints, whether you are a graphic designer, photographer or own your own print shop. The Vivera ink is engineered to last 82 years under glass without any noticeable fading
- Automatic Color Calibration
- Using a color sensor, the printer measures reflected energy from primary color tiles illuminated by a narrow-bond light source.
- Full Color Workflow Support
- Optimized Macintosh and Windows drivers provide key features for creative professionals, including RGB ICC profiles and full Apple ColorSync support. Optional Adobe PostScript 3 software RIP provides robust color management and proofing options for the CMYK workflow
- Individual Ink Cartridges (6)
- Having more cartridges means not having to replace a cartridge as often, so you always get the lowest possible cost per page.
- Rear Sheet Feed
- By feeding your heavy or rigid media from the back of the printer in a straight path the printer is able to preserve the integrity of the output, guaranteeing the highest possible quality
- High Capacity Paper Tray
- With high-volume printing in mind, HP made sure to include a 70-sheet input tray so you can keep printing without interrupting your workflow