The Designjet 510 from HP combines 1200 dpi and fine line quality with a 4-color ink system to bring professional CAD document printing right into your own home or office. The 69 ml cartridges available for the printer as well as the 4 individual ink tanks make in-house printing much more affordable.
Because the printer is network-capable and features HP's Instant printing, you can easily collaborate with your team to guarantee the best results before ever sending the document to the printer. No more printing multiple drafts for collaborators to review, the Instant Printing lets multiple users simultaneously work on the same document from any location. And because the printer has 160 MB of memory, it can handle large files without slowing down your computer or network.
- Reliable Performance And High Line Quality
- The printer uses a four-color, 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi printing system that delivers fineline quality and high accuracy. It's compatible with the latest applications and operating systems, offers HP-GL/2 support, and comes with 160 MB of memory.
- Affordable In-House CAD Printing
- Save the expense, hassle, and time it takes to outsource large-format prints and start doing it yourself. A choice of 28-ml and 69-ml HP color ink cartridges enables cost-effective printing matched to your needs. Separate ink cartridges and printheads at a low price and efficient servicing routines without any need to replace maintenance tanks keep running costs down.
- Easy Collaboration Using HP Instant Printing
- HP Instant Printing is a free large-format printing solution, which provides smooth, seamless printing and sharing, anytime, anywhere. By offering a simple platform that lets you share files and collaborate with team members before printing anything you can be sure the first time you print will be the final draft.
- Large Internal Buffer
- Having a good amount of memory in the printer ensures that no matter how large and complex your drawings, the printer can handle them with ease
- Built-In Automatic Cutter
- Great for printing on rolls, you'll get a perfect cut every time, no need to worry about accidentally damaging your print by having to cut it yourself