The Shure P2R215CL is a multi-channel, 8 frequency UHF wireless monitoring combination in the PSM 200 family, consisting of the P2R receiver, and the SE215 (Clear) in-ear headphones. In-ear monitoring provides much more mobility on the stage, and effectively eliminates the need for stage monitors, thus offering the performers a much roomier stage, and a lower volume, feedback free environment for the house and monitor engineers. This uniquely designed, and budget conscious, hybrid package offers both wired and wireless connectivity to the stage performer.
The P2R portable beltpack receiver is the personal onstage monitoring component of the PSM 200 wireless monitoring system. The P2R offers very lightweight, compact plastic construction, and is visually inconspicuous. The sound is clear and the reception reliable, and the unique addition of a 1/4" jack offers the performer wired connectivity to additional mix sources, such as a direct box or instrument processor. The wireless functionality of the P2R is defeatable as well.
The SE215 earphones provide a comfortable and reliable earpiece solution for the PSM 200 series receivers or other receivers in the PSM family of in ear monitor systems. Dynamic MicroDrivers deliver clear, natural audio with an extended bass response for a rich, lifelike listening experience. The detachable cable has formable wires that fit over the ears to stay out of the way whether you're listening on stage or at home. The cable is reinforced with Kevlar for lasting durability. The gold-plated MMCX earpiece connectors have a lock-snap mechanism that allows 360° rotation for a comfortable fit. Multiple sizes and types of eartips are included to ensure that you get the best comfort and sound isolation possible. The in-ear design allows the earphones to effectively reduce ambient noise by as much as 37dB.
- Compact Beltpack Receiver
- Lightweight, miniature, and wireless; 1/4" input connector enables wired audio connectivity independent of transmitter; switchable wired only functionality
- Multi Channel
- Multi Channel frequency support offers greater freedom from RF interference at operating locale
- Channel Scan Mode
- Enables monitoring and selection from receiver of clearest, interference free frequency at operating locale
- Volume Knob
- This integrated on/off and volume knob offers easily accessible level control
- Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones
- Replace large, bulky stage monitors for clean stage appearance and increased mobility