EyeSee360 VideoWarp Director for Mac is software that allows you to create interactive panoramic videos. The software imports QuickTime files captured by panoramic optics such as GoPano Plus and 360 One VR, which attach to many HDV and DV cameras to record the full 360° view of your surroundings.
VideoWarp Director allows you to edit panoramic video in a couple ways to create a jaw-dropping user experience, whether the output video is linear (traditional) or panoramic (meaning the viewer can change a movie's viewpoint on the fly, or choose from several different set viewpoints).
For producing linear content, the software allows you to pan, tilt, and zoom within panoramic content to generate mind-bending motion effects for traditional output. For panoramic output, Director unwarps and processes panoramic video source material so the user can pan within a full 360° while viewing video using the free VideoWarp Player, available for both Mac and PC.
- Play Time
- VideoWarp Player is a free program for Mac and Windows that lets the viewer direct the action. VideoWarp movies provide 360° of video content that viewers can enjoy from their desktop, delivering real-world imagery that can be explored as if the viewer is playing a first-person-perspective video game. The Player goes beyond this by providing custom virtual views for everything from zoom to fisheye lenses, or full 360°-wide panoramas
- Made to Order
- Content creators can deliver an experience tailored to their vision with the VideoWarp Director tool. Panoramic video is displayed, unwarped and edited in real time – even in high definition. Tween paths can be created to direct viewers to the action, or to deliver a passive viewing experience. Interactive videos can be published for playback on the VideoWarp Player, with the files distributed on CD or DVD, or over the Internet
- Capture the Whole Scene
- Panoramic video can be captured from one-shot optics, such as the 360 One VR, when used with supported video cameras. VideoWarp supports real-time unwarping of almost any source material from DV to 1080i HD video. VideoWarp also supports editing footage as spherical or cylindrical video produced from other systems
- New Angle on Traditional Video
- When you're producing traditional video content, VideoWarp offers a new way to get the shot of your dreams. By editing content captured by a 360° camera, you can control the viewpoint of the output video with exacting precision, all from the comfort of your desktop. Pan, tilt, and zoom the virtual camera with control points over time, and create multiple cuts from the same footage from different angles. No motion control apparatus or re-takes are required. You can even simulate custom lenses for your shot. Once you've made the perfect cut, export to a linear movie for use in the rest of your production
- QuickTime Support
- VideoWarp uses QuickTime for media playback. Any media file that can be read by QuickTime may be used as a source in VideoWarp. In addition to QuickTime's own MOV files, MPEG files, AVI, DV, and many others will work natively. With additional QuickTime codecs, even more formats like IMX, MXF, WMV, HDV, and DVC Pro HD are accepted
- iMovie '06 Import
- VideoWarp can directly open project files from iMovie '06 and convert them in-place to VideoWarp projects. This is a convenient way to record one-shot footage from your HDV camera and assemble a timeline without requiring Final Cut Pro
- Panoramic Processing
- VideoWarp Director unwarps panoramic video source material into VideoWarp movies suitable for Player. VideoWarp uses industry standard video compression formats such as MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 for the highest quality at low data rates. The VideoWarp movie format adds the necessary projection information, along with added features such as auto pan tracks and customized presentations to deliver a unique experience
- Fully Interactive Playback
- VideoWarp Player is a free viewer application that works on supported Macs and PCs. Player will play interactive panoramic videos authored and published by VideoWarp applications. Player movies can be viewed via a local disk or progressively downloaded from the Internet. Users can click and drag to navigate through panoramic videos with complete control
- Publishing Movies
- VideoWarp authoring tools publish movies to be viewed in VideoWarp Player. VideoWarp Director will publish as many panoramic movies as you want, with no additional fees