The Peavey ADI-Q is an active direct box with a 3-band equalizer built in. The EQ section is comprised of a bass band that's centered at 80 Hz, a sweepable midrange band that can be set between 120 Hz and 4 kHz, and a treble band with a 10 kHz center frequency. All three can be boosted by +10 dB or cut by -15 dB.
Send your signal to the mixer through the balanced XLR output. Connect to your stage amp through the Local Amplifier (pass-through) output. The Proc/Thru switch lets you choose whether or not to send the equalized signal to the Local output or just to the XLR.
The unit draws its power from the phantom power of the mixer it's connected to. If phantom power is not available, the can be powered with an optional 15VDC adapter. The ADI-Q can also function as an EQ stompbox in a guitar or bass rig, when powered by the adapter.
- Active high-impedance input
- 3-Band EQ with Bass, Mid, Mid Frequency, and Treble controls
- Accepts instrument or preamplifier output
- Local Amplifier output for pass-through to an amp. Can be switched between processed and unprocessed
- Balanced mic-level output
- Ground lift switch
- Powered by external phantom power or 15 VDC adapter (not included)
- Rugged construction