The Mackie Control Extender Pro from Mackie is an 8-channel control surface extension for Mackie Control Universal Pro. Slightly narrower than the main unit, the Extender Pro has all the channel strip features of the MCU Pro, without the master section.
Each channel has a 100mm motorized fader, a Mackie rotary V-Pot, surrounded by an LED collar to indicate the current value, dedicated buttons for record ready, solo, mute, channel select, and signal present LED. Multiple extender units can be used together with a MCU Pro to emulate a large-scale control surface.
- Control surface expansion module with 100mm motorized faders
- 100mm Alps motorized faders
- Channel mute, solo, pan, send level and record arm functions
- Multi-functional rotary encoders
- LED display with track names and parameters