The Impact Porcelain Socket with Umbrella Mount (500W) is a cost effective way to utilize a wide variety of E26 (Edison) based lamps for photo or video work. Options include simple household lamps as well as photoflood and quartz halogen bulbs. This highly versatile product has an adjustable metal mount with a 5/8" receiver for light stands and an 8mm umbrella receptacle. The Floodlight Socket tilts and locks in place at the desired angle by grasping the stay-cool wooden handle and releasing the locking knob. Lamps up to 500W won't melt the ceramic base which is impervious to heat. The socket also accepts screw-on reflectors of various sizes.
- High-heat ceramic socket won't melt like plastic sockets
- Supports 500W bulbs maximum
- Wooden control handle stays cool
- Accepts screw-on aluminum reflectors
- 10' 3-prong AC power cord with inline switch
- Built-in adjustable umbrella mount