The Personal Weather Station from Meade is a conveniently small device with all of the essential features of its more complex siblings. This weather station sports indoor/outdoor temperature and humidity conditions in as many as three locations. It comes with a single TS33C-M remote sensor that has a range of up to 164 feet or 50 meters. Two additional sensors that are sold separately can be added to expand its sampling data. All three remote channels are auto-scanned when connected. There are comfort level indicators. Two AA batteries are required for the main unit and an additional two for the sensor. The batteries are not included.
The station has a suggested operating range of -40 to 122 Fahrenheit / -40 to 50 Centigrade when using suggested lithium batteries. The user defines the temperature scale of either Fahrenheit or Centigrade. The humidity is displayed as a percentage with a range from 20-95%. The minimum and maximum temperature and humidity are recorded for both indoor and outdoor locations. The station can be set on a desk or wall mounted. This straight forward, unencumbered minimalist weather station is just packed with all the basic and essential features needed.
- Indoor outdoor temperature display for immediate feedback
- 12 to 24 hour weather forecast icons provide pictorial feedback
- User-selectable C° or F° for localized reporting
- Indoor outdoor humidity range of 20% to 95%
- Comfort level indicators
- Remote channels auto-scan
- Minimum and Maximum Memory for indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
- One remote TS33C sensor included with a 164 foot / 50 meter range
- Monitors temperature and humidity in up to three remote locations for variant sampling
- Compatible with these optional remote sensors: TS34C-M, TS33C-M, TS33F-M