The black Checkthrough Executive Brief, Large from Skooba Design is a unique bag for the traveler who doesn't like to be hassled, delayed or annoyed when going through airport security screenings. This heavy-duty and water-repellent, ballistic nylon bag has been specifically designed to meet the requirements and demands of frequent travelers who like to get through X-ray check points without the aggravation of having to unload their entire carry-on bag in front of a line of impatient passengers.
From the outside, the bag looks and functions like a high-end business case, but is designed and rigorously-tested to be "checkpoint-friendly," so you can run it through an airport x-ray screening with having to remove your 17" (43.2cm) computer. It rapidly opens from the hinged center revealing the contents - especially the computer that is held in its own, secure clear storage compartment. In this way, when the bag is x-rayed, the computer will be screened as if it were removed from the bag - a real time saver. The bag can be closed either with or without the center hinge secured. If you leave the hinge open, no problem - just lay the bag open for the examiner, and when he's finished, simply grab the bag by its carry handles and quickly zip up the hinge as you proceed on board the aircraft - another time saver.
Within the nylon-lined bag, there is a myriad of storage space for all sorts of things. From a divider folder for files and documents to a separate cargo compartment for metal detectable items, this bag is a complete "one-stop" way to transport your office. Skooba has even included a zippered clear pouch for allowable liquid ("3-1-1") bottles. For added travel convenience, there's even an easy-access Doc-pocket for boarding pass and passport as well as a pop-out/no-snag hideaway ID holder. For additional security, the metal zippers come together and will accept a user-supplied lock. All of this in a 69 oz bag that is complimented by a contoured, padded and comfortable no-twist shoulder strap. Skooba backs the Checkthrough Executive Brief, Large with its impressive limited lifetime warranty.
- "Checkpoint-Friendly" Laptop Bag
- Goes through airport x-ray screening without removing the computer - Leave the center hinge open, lay the bag open and when the bag is x-rayed, the computer shows up (in its own compartment) as if it were actually removed from the bag 1
- Approximately 20 Pockets, Compartments and Organizers
- Hold laptop, files and folders, gadgets, accessories and more
- Designed to Hold All 17" Laptops
- Laptop section interior is 17 x 12.75 x 1.75" (43.2 x 32.4 x 4.4cm)
- Includes Contoured, Padded, No-Twist Shoulder Strap
- Designed for extra comfort, the strap is rugged, firm and won't bind up or get twisted
- Despite its massive capacity, the Checkthrough Executive Brief is a pleasure to carry, even for the most frequent flier - weighs 69 oz (2kg)
- The zippers come together and will accept a user-supplied lock
- Trolley Sleeve
- Fits neatly over a rolling cart for even easier transport
- Convenient Doc-Pocket
- Keep all your valuable and rapid-access papers in one compartment - passport, boarding pass and ID
- Zippered clear pouch for allowable carry-on liquid ("3-1-1") bottles