The black Lino Pro VII Backpack from Manfrotto is a slightly larger version of the Lino Pro V Backpack. It holds a bit more gear than the Pro V, is a touch heavier and is just as rugged and dependable. You're sitting home - the phone rings and you're suddenly offered a gig cross country and you need to race to the airport to catch an 8am flight. Or, you're between jobs and just want to spend a day outside shooting in the field. The Pro VII gives you all the tools you need to get the job done. With a capacity of two DSLRs (one with grip and mounted lens, 5-7 additional lenses, flash, standard-sized and pocket-sized tripods, smaller items like batteries, cables, pens and notebook as well as a 17" (43.2cm) laptop), what more could you ask for in a comfortable backpack that is made from high-quality nylon and Italian leather?
Not only will the bag hold all this gear but it does so in a compact, safe and organized fashion. The rear unzips to reveal the main compartment that contains movable touch fastened dividers that permit you to sculpt the interior to accommodate whatever equipment you need on a given day. Shooting telephoto? No sweat. The Lino Pro VII Backpack gives you the capability to store your DSLR with grip and 70-200 attached in a ready-to-shoot position. Smaller fixed, zoom or wide angle lenses can be individually nestled within the additional padded dividers. Your 17" laptop is safely camped within its own dedicated pocket and separated from everything else by a padded divider that still allows it to be readily accessible. Small items such as lens caps, pens and cables are stored in another separate flap area within their own zippered or slip-in pockets.
One of the "wow" features of this bag is the touch fastened special top access opening that allows you to remove that DSLR with your 70-200 from the main compartment without having to stop and open the entire pack - a real security benefit. Unseal the top panel, grab the camera, get the shot, replace the camera and you're off again.
Need a tripod? No problem. Attach it to the front of the pack with the included straps. Just need a table top tripod? Again, no problem. You have two unique integrated pockets that are perfect for fitting both sizes of Manfrotto pocket series tripods. This bag has left nothing to chance.
The zippers are all coated to prevent water from seeping in. However, Manfrotto didn't stop there. There you are out in the field shooting or even waiting on the curb to grab a cab and it suddenly starts to rain or snow. For many other packs, precipitation would spell disaster but not the Pro VII. Simply roll out the included rain protector and the bag is instantly covered - protected from the elements. It can also be used just to keep the bag clean.
Carrying the Lino Pro VII Backpack is easier than carrying a tune. The harness system - back straps and rear back pad are all padded. The straps are fully adjustable and the addition of a chest strap prevents the pack from swinging out of kilter and helps to keep you "hands-free". If you're just need to snatch the pack from the trunk of your car or off a luggage carousel at the airport, use the handy top carry handle. The waist belt, also padded, snaps closed securely with male/female plastic snap buckles. Even with the tripod mounted, the pack is comfortable and well-balanced. Your shoulders will thank you for purchasing this pack.
- Water-Repellent Exterior
- A special coating is applied to the high-quality nylon fabric and Italian leather that keep the bag moisture-resistant
- Double Pocket for Pocket Tripods
- Two unique integrated pockets are perfect for fitting both sizes of Manfrotto pocket series tripods
- External Tripod Connections
- The Pro VII comes with connections for attaching your tripod to the front of the pack
- Interchangeable Dividers
- Both modular and easy to use, these touch fastened dividers allow you to configure the inside of your bag to create exact size compartments for your gear
- Laptop Compatible
- Protect your 17" (43.2cm) laptop during transport in its own separate, padded compartment
- L Camera Bracket
- This cradle cushions your main camera with lens attached and keeps it from shifting during transport
- Rain Protector
- The included fold out protector, when deployed, creates a moisture-proof barrier
- Water Protective Zippers
- Coated zippers protect water from seeping inside
Lino Pro VII Backpack Tripod Compatibility
- Carbon Fiber Monopod 5 Section (695CX)
- 190Cx Carbon Fiber Q90 3-Section Tripod (190CXPRO3)
- Professional Aluminum Tripod (Black without head) (190XPROB)
- 055 Carbon Fiber Q90 3-Section Tripod (055CXPRO3)
- Carbon Fiber 4-Section Monopod (694CX)
- 055XPROB Pro Tripod (Black) (055XPROB)
- Pocket Support Small (Black) (MP1-C01)
- Pocket Support Large (Black) (MP3-D01)
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.7" (111.0 cm)