The Brother MFC-7860DW Wireless Monochrome All-in-One Laser Printer is an affordable multi-function workstation that boasts wireless networking, among other user-friendly features. Whether you're an office of one, or a small workgroup, you'll benefit from printing, faxing, copying, and scanning all from one convenient machine. And in addition to 802.11 b/g wireless networking, Ethernet, and USB interfaces can be used as well, depending on your needs.
The printer outputs 27 pages-per-minute in B/W, with resolutions up to 2400 x 600 dpi. Two-sided duplex printing, a 250 sheet paper capacity, and a manual feed slot for alternative media are some of the other useful features. Paper sizes of 8.5 x 14" are compatible. You can even print using an Android smartphone using the free Brother iPrint&Scan app.
The fax machine boasts a 2.5 second transmission speed, thanks to the 33.6Kbps modem, and a 500 page fax memory. Other features, such as a 208 location auto dial, caller ID, and Distinctive Ring Ready also lend a helping hand with your workflow. The copier features 27 copies-per-minute, flatbed or ADF copying, and functions such as reduction/enlargement and sorting.
When it comes to the scanner, scans can be made in B/W and color with interpolated resolutions up to 19200 x 19200 dpi. The scanner is both Windows and Mac driver compatible and the Brother iPrint&Scan app allows for scanning from, and sending scans to, your Android smartphone. Scans can be saved as TIFF, BMP, MAX, JPG, and PDF formats.
- Flexible Connectivity
- Built-in wireless 802.11b/g and Ethernet network interfaces for sharing with multiple users on your network or connect locally to a single computer via its USB interface
- Fast Printing and Copying
- Help improve your productivity with print and copy speeds of up to 27ppm and produce professional-looking output at up to 2400 x 600 dpi
- Easily Produce Two-Sided Output
- Print professional-looking two-sided documents and booklets using the automatic duplex printing feature. Also, create two-sided output from one-sided originals when copying and faxing. This feature saves money by reducing paper use
- Convenient Paper Handling
- The MFC-7860DW can meet all of your printing needs via an adjustable, 250 sheet capacity paper tray that easily handles letter or legal size paper and a manual feed slot for printing envelopes and letterhead
- Versatile, High-Quality Color Scanning
- Offers up to a 19200 x 19200 dpi (interpolated) resolution and a variety of "scan-to" features
- Brother iPrint&Scan
- Free app download for wireless printing (JPEG images) from and scanning to your Android smartphone
- Straight-Through Paper Path
- A manual feed slot and rear paper exit provide a straight-through paper path to ensure that all of your printed materials always look their best
- Time-Saving ID Copy Feature
- Copy both sides of your identification card onto one page, keeping the original card size