So, you bought a new wafer-thin flat panel TV -- congratulations. But now, what about those wimpy built-in stereo speakers? They're fine for casual TV watching, but if you want to really feel like you're in your movies and video games, and really experience all the details of your music, you need a speaker system that packs a little more of a punch. But of course, you need something that complements the look of your slim TV.
Fortunately, the Polk Audio SurroundBar6000 Instant Home Theater is designed with all of this in mind. Plus it's got Polk's patented 3D surround sound breakthrough, SDA Surround. It's the ultimate in single-speaker surround sound systems for flat-panel TVs, and includes on-board digital processing and a separate compact wireless subwoofer you can put anywhere for enhanced bass effects.
If you want to fill a larger room with believable surround sound but you don't have the floor space for multiple speakers, the SurroundBar 6000 IHT gives you the clutter-free performance and style you need. No wires, no other speakers included. Just simple connections, specially engineered materials, and digital technology in a beautiful loudspeaker that's less than 2 inches and mounts above or below your flat panel display.
The 120 watt fast-response compact wireless subwoofer goes anywhere, needs only a wall outlet to power it, and provides deep, musical bass response. Let the SurroundBar 6000 IHT fill your room with powerful sound and allow you to experience a whole new dimension of emotion and impact for TV viewing, movies, and gaming.
- Ideal for Flat Panel Displays
- At less than 2" deep, the SurroundBar 6000 IHT complements slim flat-panel TVs. It's lightweight and easy to mount, either on the wall or on your shelf. All the hardware you need is included, too. High gloss details match the styling of flat panel displays. Your HDTV and SurroundBar system will look like they were made for each other (and they were).
- Deep, Smooth Bass
- Deep, authoritative bass comes from the compact wireless subwoofer in a stylish cabinet. A flared J-Port design optimizes the bass for bigger volume, reducing port turbulence for smooth blending. Loss-less wireless technology results in absolutely instantaneous response. In addition, universal port tuning in the SurroundBar itself guarantees ideal mid-bass response and smooth subwoofer blending whether it's mounted on a shelf or on the wall.
- 3D Audio
- Polk Audio's 3D Audio combines two groundbreaking, patented technologies to produce an audio environment that can only be described as 3-dimensional. Combining Polk Audio's proprietary SDA Surround technology and Polk Digital Logic processing technology produces a rich, enveloping listening experience. It reaches out beyond your TV screen to put you in the center of the action. So go beyond your stock TV speakers! Experience engaging surround-sound, with Polk Audio's 3D Audio.
- Superior Performance, Superior Technologies
- In the SurroundBar 6000 IHT, Polk's patented SDA Surround technology is combined with Polk Digital Logic. Digital SDA Surround uses complex algorithms to reproduce multiple audio channels without requiring multiple speakers, while Polk Digital Logic is our advanced proprietary DSP firmware (it's the software that does the set-up for you). Even with no complex set up or menu calibrations, and no additional speakers, your ear actually hears sounds directed to audio channel locations (left, right, rear). It's the ultimate expression of today's multi-channel audio technology, in the most convenient form possible.
- On-board Dolby Digital Processing
- This means you won't need an additional processor for the Dolby Digital format. Connect your TV, DVD or Blu-Ray player, or gaming console directly to your SurroundBar 6000 IHT via optical or analog inputs and experience the magic of single-speaker surround sound.
- SmartBar Programming
- This enables the SurroundBar 6000 to easily learn volume up/down and mute from your existing TV remote control. You'll use only one remote for the SurroundBar and your TV.
- Simple Setup -- Just Plug it in!
- Use the supplied audio connection to plug your SurroundBar 6000 IHT into your TV or processor. Plug the SurroundBar unit into a wall socket. Plug the wireless subwoofer into a wall socket. Flip their power switches, and just like that you've energized your audio experience. There are no complex on-screen menus, and there's no calibration needed.