The bungee cord Stile Collection: Solo VI Holster from Manfrotto is slightly larger than the Solo IV. It's a water-repellent nylon bag designed for the person who likes to travel light and shoot fast. The Solo VI is reminiscent in design of a 19th century cowboy's holster - at the ready to "shoot" when the opportunity presented itself.
Lightweight and durable, the Solo VI holds a DSLR with attached longer zoom (similar to a 100-400mm) in shooting position. You'll also have a front accessory pocket that holds batteries, cables and memory cards as well as an additional neat little pocket in which you can store your Manfrotto pocket tripod.
As mentioned, this is a real shooter's bag. It closes using either a zipper or quick release buckle - and each can be used independently. For example, if you're traveling in a car or subway and want to completely protect your equipment, use both. However, if you're walking through the park and are looking to shoot, unzip the bag and simply use the buckle that will hold the front flap in place until you are ready to rapidly withdraw your camera.
Carry the Solo VI by its wide, adjustable shoulder strap. At a touch more than half a pound, you'll hardly know it's over your shoulder. Backed by Manfrotto's warranty against defects as well as being reasonably-priced, the Solo VI is a bag to be reckoned with - both for its durability and functionality.
- Quick Release Buckle
- Unzip the bag and use the buckle to secure the front flap. It releases quickly so you can remove your camera to shoot
- Single Pocket for Pocket Tripods
- An integrated pocket is perfect for fitting Manfrotto pocket series tripods
- Water-Repellent Nylon Exterior
- A specially applied coating to the fabric keeps it moisture-resistant
Solo VI Manfrotto Tripod Compatibility
- Pocket Support Small, Black (MP1-C01)
- Pocket Support Large, Black (MP3-D01)