The Pacific Image PowerSlide 5000 CCD Slides Scanner is designed to convert large numbers of 35mm mounted slides into digital files that can be searched, processed, printed, or delivered electronically. With its impressive optical resolution of 5000dpi and 48-bit data conversion, the PowerSlide 5000 will deliver digital files that remain true to the original images.
The included slide magazine gives the scanner the ability to convert up to 50 mounted slides at a time. The Powerslide 5000 also includes software to streamline your digital workflow: Magic Touch for automated dust and scratch removal, and ImageFolio 4.5 for photo editing.
- Efficient Batch Scanning
- With the included slide magazine, the PowerSlide 5000 is capable of nonstop scanning up to 50 slides at a time. Single slides can also be scanned just as easily.
- Superior Image Quality
- With advanced 5000dpi optical resolution, 48-bit data conversion, and Dmax 3.8 dynamic range, PowerSlide 5000 captures and digitizes a crisp and vivid image from the slide. Includes Magic Touch dust and scratch removal technology.
- Convenient Interface
- Equipped with a USB 2.0 port, the most popular computer interface, PowerSlide 5000 offers you the benefit of versatility and fast performance.
- Software Bundle
- Bundled with ImageFolio 4.5, the PowerSlide 5000 enables you to edit your images once they've been scanned
- Quick Slide Viewer
- The PowerSlide 5000 has a built-in mini-light panel which allows you to conveniently view the slide image before scanning.