Bushnell's camouflage 8MP Trophy Cam Bone Collector Edition Trail Camera makes it easier than ever to bring 'em back alive--this tiny (3.5 x 5.5") trail camera has a camo case, 8MP of resolution and widescreen video capability. Those are just the basics: the wide field scan detection area and 3-second recovery time mean fewer missed opportunities for great photos/videos of wildlife of all kinds.
The Trophy Cam is easy to program, has a 1s trigger speed, a night flash range using PIR (Passive Infra Red) sensors that can be activated from up to 45' (13.7 m), and a time-lapse mode that takes photos at pre-determined intervals, from 1 to 60 minutes. The 32 infrared LEDs have a 45' range and are invisible to game and to humans. Video resolution is 640 x 480. The Trophy Cam is operational between -5°F and 140°F, and it will run for up to an entire year on one set of AA batteries (not included). It has an SD storage card slot capable of using up to 32GB of storage (card not included).
- B&W text LCD display
- Widescreen, VGA, QVGA video resolution
- 8MP high-quality full color resolution
- 32 LEDs with 45' range, invisible to game and other hunters
- Uses 4 to 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Runs up to one year on one set of batteries
- Day/night autosensor external power compatible
- Adjustable PIR (Lo/Med/High) 1-second trigger speed
- Programmable trigger interval: 1 sec. to 60 min.
- Multi-image mode: 1-3 images per trigger
- Video length: 1 second to 60 seconds, programmable
- Field scan with simultaneous live trigger
- Time-lapse mode takes images at pre-set intervals: 1 minute to 60 minutes
- Temperature range -5° F to 140° F (-20°C to 60°C)
- PIR sensor is motion activated out to 45' (13.7 m)
- Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
- SD card slot (up to 32GB)