The brown/tan Rally 56 Photo Hip Pack from Tamrac is a shooter's bag designed to give you rapid access to your gear. With its reverse opening top that opens away from your body, the Rally 56 keeps your gear close to your waist and puts you in shooting position without the bother of a traditional bag where you fumble around for your camera, attach a lens and shoot.
The pack is made from 600-Denier PolyTek - a smooth, very tightly woven, extremely strong and double coated fabric that provides superior weatherproofing. With the Rally 56, just open the pack, grab your DSLR and shoot since the camera is held in shooting position. It even holds an additional lens up to 6" (15.2cm). The internal dividers are padded and can be configured to accommodate whatever gear you decide to carry that day. However, the bag doesn't stop there. The zippered front pocket will hold your small stuff like filters, batteries and memory. And since you're probably the kind of person who likes to spend time outdoors, the two exterior side pockets are well-designed for holding water bottles, your iPhone or MP3 player. The waist belt is wide and comfortable and attached via its large plastic quick-release buckle. When you don't need the waist belt, there's a handy top carry handle. Backed by Tamrac's 5-year warranty, The Rally 56 can make a walk in the park a better and more enjoyable shooting experience.
- Provides rapid access to equipment with its reverse opening top that opens away from your body
- Holds your gear close to your body
- Camera is held in vertical position, ready to shoot
- Zippered front pocket for smaller items like batteries and memory cards
- Two exterior side mesh pockets can hold water bottles, iPhone, MP3 player and other items
- Lightweight, comfortable slim