The BowHunter Chuck Adams Edition 850 4x20 Laser Rangefinder from Bushnell is lightweight and small enough to fit in a shirt pocket. It weighs less than 6 ounces and with dimensions smaller than 1½ by 4 by 3 inches it is not much bigger than a box of crayons. A single push button delivers the target range anywhere from 5 to 850 yards.
Designed specifically for bow hunters and endorsed by a legend, the Bushnell BowHunter Chuck Adams Edition Laser Rangefinder is the world's most advanced range-finding device for the shorter distance, high-angle scenarios encountered in the sport of archery.
The BowHunter's Bow Mode employs Bushnell's Angle Range Compensation (ARC) technology to determine true horizontal distances of 5-99 yards with extreme shooting angles of ±90°! Whether shooting uphill, downhill, or from a stand, the Bow Mode's sensors and computers give a reliable archer's level distance. Line of sight distance, angle, and adjusted horizontal distance are all simultaneously displayed.
Beyond archery use, the BowHunter Chuck Adams Edition can be adjusted to display normal distances to 850 yards and offers multicoated optics in a 4x20 mm configuration with an AAoV of 33°. Even in low light the optics are bright and crystal clear. It has a vertical, monocular configuration with a rainproof housing. A 3-volt battery is included, as is a carrying case and a neck strap. This rangefinder has a battery-life indicator, a Posi-Thread battery door, and a sure-grip finish. This is a rangefinder that should be in every hunter, nature viewer and sportsman's knapsack.
- Range of 5 to 850 yards for close and long range finding versatility
- Inclinometer Angle Range Compensation (ARC) measures angles from + 90 to -90° with +/- 1° accuracy to correctly position an angled shot
- Bow Mode provides true horizontal distance from 5-99 yards
- Multicoated optics on at least one lens surface reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
Reflective - 850 yd / 777.2 m
Tree - 600 yd / 548.6 m
Deer - 200 yd / 182.9 m
- Built-In Rain feature compensates for precipitation to provide an accurate distance measurement in rain or snow
- Compatible with Bushnell's Magnetic Attachment Accessory