The Everfocus Polestar II IR Day/Night Plus Wide Dynamic Range IP66 Bullet Camera with a 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor captures high-quality images at a horizontal resolution up to 560 TVL. It has a 2.8-10mm DC iris varifocal lens and offers a 32x digital zoom for magnifying objects of interest for closer observation.
Defined by its Digital Wide Dynamic Range technology, the Polestar II IR Camera corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes. The true Day/Night with ICR (infrared cut filter removal) module allows the camera to switch between color and B&W mode as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night. Featured 3D-Noise Reduction further helps the camera maintain optimum image clarity in low light while reducing file sizes on a recording device.
With 36 IR LEDs, the camera can deliver extended night vision up to 196' (60 m). An IR control feature with variable output manages illumination as well consumes low energy, while split glass prevents internal IR reflection. A minimum illumination of 0 lux (IR on) makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance.
Privacy Masking feature allows you to mask up to 8 user configurable zones of a scene for privacy or legal reasons. Security is further enhanced by the camera's Motion Detection function with 4 selectable zones. The Polestar II IR Day/Night Camera features mirror and rotate functions, which you can activate when needed to gain a better viewing perspective.
All camera functions are easily accessed via the user-friendly OSD menu, which can be operated through local or camera's RS-485 interface.
IP66-rated weatherproof, vandal-resistant housing with integrated heater ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations. The bullet camera effortlessly mounts to a wall or ceiling surface or can be attached to a 4" electrical box via a speedy-mount ring. The base plate can be quickly removed for attaching the camera to a 1" conduit.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD image sensor
- Horizontal resolution up to 560 TVL
- 2.8-10 mm DC iris varifocal lens
- 32x digital zoom for bringing areas of interest into close-up view for detailed analysis
- Digital Wide Dynamic Range technology corrects extreme lighting environments marked by high-contrast and harsh backlit scenes
- True Day/Night with ICR (infrared cut filter removal) module allows the camera to switch between color and B&W mode as per changes in ambient lighting
- 3D-Noise Reduction technology offers color images in dimly-lit areas with reduced noise in the picture, thereby saving storage space
- Extended night vision up to 196' (60 m) with 36 IR LEDs
- Variable output IR control feature manages illumination and consumes low energy
- Split glass prevents internal IR reflection
- Minimum illumination of 0 lux (IR on) makes the camera suitable for low-light Surveillance
- High sensitivity of 0.0002 lux at f/1.2 is achieved through a sensitivity increase setting of up to 256x
- Privacy Masking feature blocks certain areas of the image from appearing on the screen for privacy or legal reasons
- Motion Detection function with 4 selectable zones for enhanced security
- Mirror and rotate functions for better viewing perspective
- OSD setup menu with local or RS-485 remote control offers intuitive and convenient interface for easy operation
- IP66-rated weatherproof, vandal-resistant housing with integrated heater ensures uninterrupted surveillance in exposed and high-risk locations
- Can be mounted on wall or ceiling
- Speedy-mount ring fits to a standard 4" electrical box
- Base plate can be quickly removed for attaching the camera to a 1" conduit
- E-Z lock ring with easy to grip tabs firmly holds the camera in place and the set of screws in the base provides security
- Easily accessible video test point and lens or OSD menu controls through weatherproof cover 12 VDC / 24 VAC dual voltage with line lock to AC supply