The black Mil-Std Waterproof Case With Shure SLX/ULX Custom Interior from SKB is the perfect way to transport or store your Shure microphone. This is a hard, durable and extremely reliable case that meets military standards for both altitude, weather and water. The interior foam is rated to hold the Shure's receiver, quarter and half wave antennae, handheld mic, bodypack, lavalier mic, 9V and AA batteries, mic clip and power supply.
This is an injection molded case that is fully gasketed and submersible due to its polypropylene and copolymer resin construction. The trigger latch system is secure and supported by a cushioned and molded grip handle. As an added benefit, this case is stackable for ease of storage and/or transportation. Another benefit of this case is the built-in pressure equalization valve.
Backed by SKB's Million Mile Lifetime Warranty, you can be sure you can carry, ship or store your mics in safety and peace of mind. That means, if your case breaks, SKB will either supply replacement parts, repair the case, or replace the case at no cost to you for as long as you own the case.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loop to accept a customer supplied lock
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 40.75" (103.5 cm)