Designed specifically as an ENG/EFP interview microphone. Every day, for local, national and international news reports, the RE50B gathers the audio for news interviews. The RE50B's custom "mic-within-a-mic" shock mount provides extremely low handling noise for superior sound. A large, built-in Acoustifoam filter keeps wind and P-pop noise to an absolute minimum, indoors or out. Frequency response is 80Hz-13kHz.
- Shock-mounted handheld interview microphone
- Industry's favorite news interview microphone
- Features EV DynaDamp shock mount
- Extremely low handling noise for superior sound
- "Mic-within-a-mic" concept reduces wind and P-popping noise