The MXL BCC-1 Live Broadcast Condenser Microphone is a professional microphone designed for radio broadcasts, voice overs, podcasts, announcers and more. The BCC-1 features a cardioid, condenser element that features its own isolation to minimize noise. The flexible BCC-1 includes a windscreen and features a high-pass filter switch to minimize low-frequency noise.
- Designed for the broadcast professionals
- Condenser microphone requiring 48V phantom power (+/- 4V)
- Small diaphragm gold sputtered capsule
- High pass filter set at 6dB octave @ 150Hz
- Tuned grill to eliminate internal reflections
- Built-in isolation shockmount