If you're looking for a sophisticated yet portable playmate for your iPod or iPhone, the Go + Play II from Harman Kardon may be an ideal solution. This unique docking speaker system charges and plays your devices even when the system is turned off so they'll stay powered up and ready to rock. While its form is boombox-esque, clean lines and an arching stainless steel handle make it clear we're not in the 80's anymore. And like any good playmate, this unit can tag along with your iPod or iPhone when they leave the house; a compact size makes it fit for the road.
Now for the Go + Play II's sonic prowess. The unit offers dual high excursion, low frequency drivers for thunderous bass while dual high frequency and midrange transducers provide rich, full-spectrum sound with surprising clarity and precision. Intelligent Equalization technology employs dual EQ algorithms for AC or battery power modes to ensure optimal audio for all of your favorite tunes.
The multi-tasking Go + Play II functions as a media center as well, offering an video output jack so you can enjoy your favorite photos and videos on your TV screen. For seamless interoperation, it also syncs your iTunes library via USB so you won't skip a beat. If you've got additional audio devices like a CD or DVD player equipped with a 3.5mm jack, you can connect them to your new Go + Play II. You can choose between 100-240V AC power or batteries, and enjoy up to 10 hours of your favorite music on a single charge. What's more, you can sit back and control everything from a comfortable distance with the included RF remote.
- The Go + Play II docks, plays, and charges your compatible iPod or iPhone
- Atlas woofers produce extended bass performance with minimal distortion and Ridge tweeters project musical details over a wide listening area
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) employs different EQ algorithms to optimize system dynamics and bass in AC power mode and another to minimize distortion during battery operation
- Computer-Optimized Equalization (COE) for a rich and complete soundstage effect
- Optimized Compression Topology (OCT) ensures clean, accurate sound at high output levels
- Connect additional audio devices like a CD/DVD player or another MP3 player using the 3.5mm audio input jack
- Sync to your iTunes library on your computer and charge your player using the USB port
- Video output port lets you connect to your TV and watch your iPod or iPhone videos on the big screen
- Woofers and tweeters are independently amplified for exceptional richness and clarity of sound
- Self-storing, multidirectional RF remote control for system operations and most iPod/iPhone functions from up to 29 feet away
- Certified by Apple as "Made for iPod" and "Works With iPhone"
- iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod nano 5th generation, iPod nano 4th generation, iPod touch 3rd generation, iPod touch, iPod nano 3rd generation, iPod classic, iPod nano 2nd generation, iPod 5th generation and iPod nano 1st generation