The nanoKEY2 from Korg is an ultra-compact and low-profile USB-MIDI keyboard controller that can fit perfectly in front of a laptop or desktop computer keyboard. Using a single USB cable, the 25-key controller offers impressive control while conserving valuable set-up space.
The keys are velocity sensitive. Modulation and sustain, along with octave and pitch shift buttons are also provided. The key board is USB bus powered and with the appropriate connector kit (not included) the unit is compatible with Apple's iPad.
Downloadable software provides for custom configuring the keyboard's response, and licenses are provided for 3 virtual instruments to allow immediate music creation.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard
- Compact, but fully featured USB-MIDI controller
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys
- Perfect for a mobile setup using a notebook computer
- 4 velocity curves available for custom configuration
- Modulation, octave up/down, pitch up/down buttons
- Sustain button, ideal for entering piano parts
- USB powered
- Korg Kontrol Editor software (available on Korg's website) allows the user to choose from three velocity curves or fixed velocity, and specify the control change messages transmitted by the modulation button and the sustain button
- Can function with the iPad via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included), providing MIDI control using Apple Core MIDI features