The black Escape Backpack from Clik Elite contains a myriad of features that are sure to satisfy even the most demanding of photographers and outdoor enthusiast. Starting with its heavy-duty ballistic nylon fabric, The Escape offers durability, functionality and comfort as well as a flexible path to a smooth workflow.
At less than 4 lb, this pack can hold more than its weight in gear - both pro and personal. It holds your DSLR with attached lens in shooting position within the camera bay. In addition, you have room for 3-4 more lenses that can be separated by the Escape's internal padded dividers. Unzip the pack and you can reach into the bay for the camera/lens combo or gain access to the rest of the contents. This pack is also rated to hold an iPad.
The pack is carried by its two adjustable shoulder straps and supported by an adjustable contoured, padded waist belt with quick-release buckle and adjustable sternum (chest) strap. As a neat little feature, the shoulder straps have handy attachment points for various pouches to hold additional lenses, a lightmeter or other equipment. Since this pack is made for serious outdoor use, the molded back panel is vented for heat dissipation and also wicks moisture. The small top zippered accessory pocket is an organizer that accommodates those items that you need most often like filters, maps, keys, batteries and memory cards. The larger outer front zippered pocket is designed to carry extra clothes or even your lunch. Every outdoor photographer generally needs a tripod and yours will be held using the "tuck-away" attachments that hold it firmly on the back of the pack. When not needed, they're stored out of sight. On days when you aren't carrying much gear, use the front compression strap to minimize the footprint of the pack to make it more compact and comfortable.
Inside the Escape, your gear is held within padded and adjustable dividers that can be configured in whatever design you need. The camera with attached lens is cradled in its own "nest" standing ready in shooting position. There is a unique hydration compartment that will hold a 3 liter bladder to keep you going on long treks while exterior mesh airline-style side pockets can hold additional water bottles.
Marginal weather? No worries. There's a convenient, fold-out rain fly that can be rapidly deployed to protect The Escape including the tripod. The strong zippers have pull tabs that are easy to use even with gloves on. Clik Elite has even included a removable accessory pouch that can hold cords and other random items. The Escape is backed by Clik Elite's 2-year warranty.
- Rugged Fabric
- 1680D ballistic, and 420D high-tenacity nylon
- Camera Bay
- Rapid-access camera bay opens fast to reveal all contents or partially for camera-only access (11 x 18 x 7")
- The bag is rated to hold an iPad
- Modular Organization
- Cradle Lens Dividers and full-length vertical dividers plus a Camera Nest insert for even more convenience and protection
- Hydration Compartment
- Holds a 3 liter (100 oz) bladder essential for active endeavors. Built-in ChestPorts host Clik Elite ChestPacks for fast camera access on the go
- Shoulder Straps
- Padded straps support heavy photo gear with additional support from an adjustable sternum (chest) strap
- Attachment Points
- Located on shoulder straps and waist belt will hold pouches and lens holsters
- Comfort-Molded Back Panel
- Resists snow and dirt, vents heat and moisture
- Waist Belt
- Padded with bi-directional buckle comfortably transfers weight to hips
- Tripod Connection
- Tuck-away tripod attachments on both sides
- Organizer Pocket
- Top pocket organizes quick-access items
- Front Compression Strap
- Contains accessory loops
- Outer Front Pocket
- Accommodates light clothing and food for long hauls into the back country
- Mesh Side Pockets
- Keeps water or other items handy
- Removable Accessory Pouch
- Keeps cords and random items organized and mesh sides allow quick view of contents
- Media Organizer
- Located under top lid for memory cards, batteries
- Rain Protection
- Hide-away rain fly
- Rugged Construction
- Fully lined, beefy zippers with pull tabs