The black Compact Sport Backpack from Clik Elite with its streamlined design makes hiking, mountain biking, skiing and fast packing a breeze. This is a rugged pack designed for those who like to travel fast and light. For the avid outdoor photographer, you'll find it holds a DSLR and a couple of lenses as well as a flash plus a small tripod that is secured with tuck-away attachments that store out of sight when not needed. Aside from being manufactured from high-quality Cordura nylon, included with the pack is a convenient rain fly that can be rapidly deployed in foul weather for even more protection from the elements.
The unique feature of the Compact Sport Backpack is that it can be used as a handy sling bag. The bag is configured for rapid access to the contents either from the top or from a side access pocket when you swing it around to the front. More than that, the inside is fully modular with padded dividers that permit you to arrange the guts in whatever format you need depending on what gear you're taking along. The convenient internal organizer panel is used to store all your batteries and memory cards.
Since traveling light usually means building up a real thirst, the pack will hold an optional 3 liter hydration bladder that will keep you refreshed while you're hitting the trail. The waist belt is wide, padded and comfortable and secures via a quick-release buckle. The shoulder straps are also padded and fully adjustable and supported by a narrow chest strap that will help steady the pack when navigating steep pitches. The back pad is also contoured, padded and comfortable and will help ease the stresses on your back while outside. The zippers all have pull tabs that are easy to use when wearing gloves. For a reasonably-priced, lightweight backpack, the Compact Sport 706 offers you flexibility, functionality and ease of use.
- Accommodates Equipment Such As
Nikon D100 with Nikkor 85mm f/1.4D, Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF-ED + Small external flash
Canon 5D with Canon 24-70mm f/2.8L (Hood Reversed), small external flash
Nikon D100 with Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II + Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED + Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G IF ED with camera bay
- Organizer panel inside camera bay gives quick access to batteries and data cards, while remaining protected from the camera
- Tuck-away rain cover
- Streamlined design works well for outdoor sports like mountain biking, fast packing and skiing
- Swing around access to camera bay offers quick access to equipment while on-the-move
- Fully padded camera bay and modular organization holds a compact DSLR and lens
- ChestPort and accessory-compatible attachment points
- Hydration compartment fits an optional 3 liter (100 oz) bladder
- Tuck-away tripod attachments will hold a small tripod