The LXP Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle from Lexicon is a plug-in bundle that features reverb algorithms derived from the company's hardware processors. The effects have the ability to envelope a mix with the clarity, depth and fullness usually obtained from recording in a major studio.
The bundle offers four algorithm based plug-ins along with over 220 finely-crafted studio presets that can radically change the way a mix is colored. To assist in fine tuning a setting, the user interface provides several visual aids.
Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out and input and output meters allow for verifying signal levels at a glance. A multi-dimensional, real-time display provides three animated screens to choose from, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help in shaping the sound.
Note! Requires 2nd generation iLok USB smart key (not included)
- 4 Lexicon reverb algorithms
- Over 220 studio presets
- Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out
- Full parameter control and automation
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between DAWs
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows and Mac)
- Formats work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible DAW