The High Resolution HDMI Cable With Built-in Signal Booster - 100' (30.5 m) from KanexPro features a built-in booster for applications that require high-performance transmission of HDMI digital video and multi-channel audio signals. This well built cable has active amplification built-in to prevent impedance mismatch, caused by the cable attenuation, dielectric losses and compensation for skin effect over long distances.
For flawless transmission, the output of the cable is placed at the end of the display to amplify full signal transmission with zero signal loss. The built-in booster does not require an external power source, since it uses the 5 volt from pin 18 on the HDMI cable extracting the power from the display. This cable is fully CL3 certified, surpassing any in-wall code requirement for residential or commercial installations.
- High-speed HDMI cable with Ethernet and built-in booster for active signal amplification
- Eight (8) levels of selectable equalization
- 3D and 4K x 2K support (four times the resolution of 1080p)
- Compatible with prior versions of HDMI and DVI
- Data transfer rates up to 10.2 gigabits per second (Gbps)
- Supports color depths to 48 bits
- Up to 100 Mbps of bi-directional (full-duplex) bandwidth is accessible over the HDMI Ethernet Channel
- HDCP compliant
- No external power required