The Davis & Sanford Voyager 4-Section Aluminum Tripod with B11 3-Way Ball Head is a complete working-height camera support system that folds down to an extremely portable package (only 21") for easy transport in a backpack or a carry-on bag.
The 4-section legs and 2-section center column reach a maximum height of 58" when fully extended with the ball head attached. Together the head and aluminum tripod weigh only 4.5 lb. The system supports loads up to 9 lb, so it's appropriate for any compact digital camera, small camcorder, or even a DSLR with a fairly long lens.
Flip locks enable leg extension. Legs can be set independently at three different angles for work on uneven terrain. Thanks to the dual sections of the rapid center column, minimum height is a very low 11".
The included B11 ball head features separate adjustments for pan and tilt and comes with a QRB11 quick-release plate.
- Rapid center column (28mm diameter) has two sections, and it releases & locks via a wing lock
- Counterweight hook at the bottom of the center column allows you to hang a camera bag or other weight for added stability under uneven loads or in windy conditions
- Directional compass is set in tripod base
- Tripod and head both have bubble levels for accurate leveling
- Rubber feet enhance the tripod's stability
- Three-position independent leg adjustments
- Includes deluxe padded carry bag