The Iconia Tab A500 and A501 Docking Station with IR Remote from Acer is a desktop dock for the Iconia Tab A500 and A501. It allows you to set your tablet on a desk to watch a video, type on the touchscreen display, or type using the optional wireless Bluetooth keyboard.
The dock features a DC input, making it possible to connect the AC adapter that shipped with your Iconia Tab A500 or A501 to charge the tablet while docked. It can be set in two adjustable positions -- a 70° angle is ideal for video playback and use with a Bluetooth keyboard, while a flatter 20° angle is perfect for typing on the tablet's touchscreen display.
A headphone jack allows you to listen privately using your favorite set of earbuds or headphones. Alternatively, you can connect a standard stereo speaker set to the jack, making it possible to output room-filling sound from the tablet. A wireless remote control is included.
- Convenient Built-In Charging
- The docking station is the perfect place to rest your Acer Iconia Tab A500 or A501 when home or at your desk. With a 40-pin charging connection built-in, your tablet automatically gets charged, allowing you to grab it and go the next time you leave the house. An AC adapter is not included -- you'll need to use the one that was included with your A500 or A501.
- Superior Viewing with Adjustable Angles
- With two adjustable positions, the docking station provides ideal viewing angles for anything you are doing while charging. A 70° angle sets your tablet more upright for ideal video playback or photo album viewing and a 20° angle is perfect for comfortable touch gestures and inputting text.
- Cool Media Control & Connectivity
Rest your tablet in the docking station and use the IR remote to easily control your audio and media playback from the comfort of your couch! Connect your docked tablet to the TV via the micro-HDMI port (located on the tablet) for a big screen view and sit back and relax while you control the volume, select files and more all from a distance.
A headphone jack and power connector inputs are conveniently located at the back of the docking station for easy connections. Immerse yourself in sound by plugging in your headphones or project it to an external speaker.