The Sescom 3' (91.4 cm) iAdapt iPhone/iPod/iPad TRRS Plug to TRRS Jack Adapter Cable is a short extension adapter cable that allows larger diameter plugs from a standard 3.5mm TRS or 3.5mm TRRS accessory to connect with your iPad, iPod or iPhone through a smaller case hole that requires an 8mm O.D. plug to fit. This adapter cable works with many cases that have a smaller headphone/mic interface. The iAdapt was designed with shielded audio cable and it affords clear passage of left and right stereo audio, as well as microphone input audio. The cable also reduces the wear and tear that inevitably occurs from repeatedly plugging and unplugging cables into and out of your iPad, iPhone and iPod headphone/mic-in jack.
- Adapts larger diameter plugs from a standard 3.5mm TRS or 3.5mm TRRS accessory to the smaller diameter plug required to fit many iPhone, iPad and iPod cases
- Features a small TRRS (Tip, Ring 1, Ring 2, Sleeve) with 8mm O.D. plug
- Designed with high-quality small shielded audio cable
- Adapter extension passes left/right audio output and mic input
- Reduces wear and tear that occurs from repeatedly plugging and unplugging cables into and out of your iPad, iPhone or iPod