The black Bottle Rocket Backpack from Clik Elite is lightweight and built for speed. This is pro level bag that is targeted at those who like to get off the beaten path and capture images that others might be afraid to attempt. Rated to hold your pro DSLR, 700-200m f/2.8 lens, extra lens, flash and accessories, this bag is stocked with all the elements that make it a truly serious backpack for serious shooters. Made from tough water-resistant nylon and supplied with a handy rain fly for those weather-marginal days or remote streams and rivers, the bag is also outfitted with a tripod sling that will firmly hold your "pod" centered on the back of the pack.
The back panel is contoured and designed with mesh for maximum air circulation to make those long pitches in the field more comfortable. You'll find moisture is quickly wicked for even more comfort. The top compartment has a capacity of 14 Liters (800 cubic inches). Two large zippered side pockets are slanted for ease of access and are spacious enough to hold even more gear - lightmeter, additional lens and other support material. You gain access to your gear via a zipper on the back that opens to reveal the inner guts of the bag. Other packs make you open the bag from the top forcing you to reach down inside but the Bottle Rocket understands that speed and timing are crucial when shooting in the wilds. Just unzip the pocket, retrieve your DSLR and lens, get the shot, replace the camera and move on.
Since this is a bag for intense outdoor work, Clik Elite has included two 700 ml (23.6 oz) stainless steel water bottles so you won't get thirsty on the trail. As for your photo gear, inside the bag you'll have padded and movable dividers to sort out your equipment in their own spaces.
The Bottle Rocket is supported by two adjustable shoulder straps, waist belt and sternum strap that will help steady the bag as you make your way through the back woods. Backed by Clik Elite's lifetime warranty, the Bottle Rocket is uniquely designed for anyone who wants a large but lightweight pack with features typically not found on other backpacks.
- 14 liter (850 cu in) top compartment capacity, plus padded camera bay in bottom section
- Two zippered side holsters offer on-the-go access to camera lenses or water bottles - hold a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens or stack smaller lenses separated by floating divider
- Includes two 700 ml stainless steel flip-top water bottles
- Padded camera bay with modular dividers accommodates pro-size cameras
- Tip-out tripod sling carries any size tripod centered on pack
- LightWave back panel provides supportive rigidity and contours to your back while corrugated channels increase air circulation, venting heat and moisture
- Space-mesh padded back panel and shoulder straps stay cool and wick moisture
- ChestPort and accessory compatible attachment points
- Hydration compartment behind back-panel fits a 100 oz (3 liter) bladder (bladder not included)
- Tuck-away rain fly keeps you prepared for inclement weather